Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
I liked the orginal this remake is just not the same not a fan of it:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
no I watched the twilight zone marathon the other day.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
It was defiantly strange to say the least but so was the 70:D

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Love them all. Seems to me, I think I won't like the newest, but have to say everyone has grown to fit the part!!. Who was when Rose (Billie Piper first came on the scene?) Chris something? I really was fond of him.. But when you love a show, you love a show I guess. (me)
The newest episode was on Christmas night, then not sure when another is scheduled. Anyone know?
Or are they just teasing us??
Nay

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
I'm not a huge fan of the newest doctor. David tennant was amazing, but the newest doctor just isn't as good IMO. I'm surprised there are so many dr who fans.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
Marty333 said:
David Tennant was amazing but how can you not love the new doctor he is so adorable and crazy!!!!!!!!! He is by far the best in my opinion :p

No way. This new guy just doesn't have the same quirk that tenant had. This guy is goofy and he's alright, but he doesn't have that almost genius cleverness that tenant has.

He's okay, just not as memorable. However I will say that his bowtie quirk is pretty great.

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
i will have to disagree :D He is very eccentric and clever just like Tennant was but...... He is a lot more goofy and random which makes him a lot more enjoyable IMO. Also I like his new companion Martha was alright and Donna was great but I really like Amy Oh and you cant forget Rory! To me its a lot more better graphics, storyline, actors, etc. ;)

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
I agree, Martha was so-so, Donna was fantastic, but Amy and Rory are okay. I'm glad that they end up together in the end. I think that part of what put me off of the new doctor and that whole season is that stinking future wife of the Dr. I don't like her one-bit. Donna and the doctor were a great pairing, as was Rose and the doctor, though the ending about her being thrown into the alternate dimension with the non-immortal dr was a bit disappointing for me.

Visually the newer season is really really nice. They really vamped it up from the first new season. I also really like the newer opening song. I downloaded it and it's now my alarm clock sound.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I loved Tom Baker as Dr. Who. It was a little hard to accept Peter Davison, but I became just as fond of him and his trademark stalk of celery;)

Status
Not open for further replies.