Rizzoli and Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Anyone watch Rizzoli and Isles? I was just watching the marathon on TNT and was reminded that Dr. Isles has a pet Sulcata. Really nice looking too! :)

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
froghaven5 said:
Anyone watch Rizzoli and Isles? I was just watching the marathon on TNT and was reminded that Dr. Isles has a pet Sulcata. Really nice looking too! :)

My wife an I were watching the show she seen Dr. Isles tort an said to me I want one for my birthday (shes wanted one for a while ) so I got her one an then I got me one and so on an on:)

pebblelu

5 Year Member
I watched the first season. Took me the hole first episode to place Isles. She use to be kate on NCIS.
It's a real good show. Isles gave a baby sulcata to Rizzoli so they both have one.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
pebblelu said:
I watched the first season. Took me the hole first episode to place Isles. She use to be kate on NCIS.
It's a real good show. Isles gave a baby sulcata to Rizzoli so they both have one.
My husband just pointed that out to me (that Isles was Kate). I totally didn't recognize her until he pointed that out. :rolleyes:
I think I missed the episode where she gave Rizzoli a baby sulcata. I'll have to keep watching. :)

pebblelu

5 Year Member
I think it was at the end of the first episode. Where she gave it the tortoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.