Does my tortiouses she'll sound normal and healthy

Tort boi

Location (City and/or State)
London
So my tortiouse is Hermanns tortiouse and I can't seem to put in a photo into this post, buty tortiouses shell isn't very smooth, but not too bumpy and along it's back a dipped curve shell bit it hasn't had too much time with the bulbs as they keep seem to break so often and needing to get new ones, if you have any suggestions for a heat lamp and a uv light, please respond, she's around 3-4 years old, so please respond as I'm a bit worried, thank you

Butterfly

NC
We wont be able to give you any real feedback about your tortoises shell without a picture, but as far as lighting goes, I would reccomend a mercury vapor bulb and/or a uvb strip light depending on how your tortoises enclosure is set up. I cant post a link, but somewhere on this forum there is a care sheet for hermanns tortoises that may help on whatever questions you may have about your tortoises care and health. I hope this helps!

Tort boi

London
We wont be able to give you any real feedback about your tortoises shell without a picture, but as far as lighting goes, I would reccomend a mercury vapor bulb and/or a uvb strip light depending on how your tortoises enclosure is set up. I cant post a link, but somewhere on this forum there is a care sheet for hermanns tortoises that may help on whatever questions you may have about your tortoises care and health. I hope this helps!
Thank you I will look into them, and try to get the picture up

Tort boi

London
Yeah it helps thanks for the info, I'll look into getting them