Does anyone use the Lifetime Raised Garden Bed?

crabby-J

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I bought the lifetime raised garden bed for my 3 baby redfoots and have yet to set it up until the spring unless they start to sprout quicker then I expect :) Just wondering if anyone uses it and has any advice :)

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have one one the way for my new hatched leopard and the others I hope to be hatching in the next couple months. The couple members that use them and the way they look, look to be a great closed chamber.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I have unsuccessfully tried to get hold of this. I wanted a few to join together but they aren't available in the UK.
I emailed the company but they didn't even reply.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I use portable greenhouses but not raised garden beds.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have mine up and running with my hatchling in it. Half is blocked off. The only thing I don't like, is the soft plastic top does not meet the hard plastic sides very well, which will let out heat and humidity. So I added tarp and Velcro to make it more sealed. Oh and wish it had two zippered doors.

crabby-J

Michigan
Pictures please! Sounds lovely!
I have mine up and running with my hatchling in it. Half is blocked off. The only thing I don't like, is the soft plastic top does not meet the hard plastic sides very well, which will let out heat and humidity. So I added tarp and Velcro to make it more sealed. Oh and wish it had two zippered doors.

I did notice that when I put it together to see how it would work out, I was thinking of just using duct tape to seal that gap in, and YES that door is going to be a challenge! 2 doors would be great!!