CYPRESS MULCH

Clawem

If anyone in New York needs cypress mulch I just picked up 2cu foot bags for $1.60 at Lowes in Newburgh NY. I dont know if the other Lowes in NY also has it for that price but they were orig $3.60 a bag.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
You folks on the east coast are so lucky. Here in the west cypress mulch is not available except in the small, expensive bags at pet stores.

iluvtorts

5 Year Member
If anyone in New York needs cypress mulch I just picked up 2cu foot bags for $1.60 at Lowes in Newburgh NY. I dont know if the other Lowes in NY also has it for that price but they were orig $3.60 a bag.
Home Depot sells it for $3.60 a bag here in NM.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I am officially jealous of east coasters, I would pay 3 bucks a bag all day long, can't get it no more on the west side.

rocillo.a

Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
I am using reptibark, is it okay? is there anyone who uses the same substrate as mine?
i have a problem of maintaining my humidity at 80%. i frequently sprinkle water to keep humidity high...

my enclosure is a glass tank 24"x14"x16".

Clawem

I wanted to pick up a few more bags of the cypress mulch and they were all out. I asked when they would be getting more in and they told me they won't be ordering the cypress mulch anymore. I hope they were wrong. He said everyone wants colored mulch not natural.

kball

I am using reptibark, is it okay? is there anyone who uses the same substrate as mine?
i have a problem of maintaining my humidity at 80%. i frequently sprinkle water to keep humidity high...

my enclosure is a glass tank 24"x14"x16".

That's what I use and I have the same problem with the humitity.