Cuteness without a Name

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I think TP is so fitting 😁 how'd you get talked into this one 🤣 though geesh 🤔 at least you'll be getting your steps 😊

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a pretty Kitty! What color are her eyes?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
What a pretty Kitty! What color are her eyes?
They are bright blue. She's only 3 months old, but she bosses the gray boys around. She's a really pretty baby...she has short munchkin legs...probably maybe is 2 pounds... the gray boys are 9 pounds and 11 pounds...
Almost daily she pulls old toilet paper rolls out of the waste basket and shreds them. No matter where I hide them, she knows what a package of toilet paper looks like, new or used, and she gets one out and well, you know. Now I am hiding them in the birds room, no cats allowed. You know I have many plants in the house. She poops, pees and sleeps in them. So I asked my sister's friend, google, and he said to either crumple aluminum foil in balls or put sheets over the soil. Oh! So this is the result of the aluminum foil thing
DSCN2227.JPG
so I have settled on a name I think...
look at this baby climbing the wall with the big boys...but you can't see them...here's her on the wall...DSCN2225.JPGDSCN2222.JPG
And getting a drink...DSCN2195.JPG
I put a bowl of water right there, but she's drinking out of the toilet, she's not afraid of strangers, eats from my
cereal bowl. She really likes steel cut oats....

Her new name is TP it fits

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
She's awful pretty! I wish "they'd " never invented the munchkins. It's like it never occurred to them the hardship those poor cats endure with those short legs

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
They are bright blue. She's only 3 months old, but she bosses the gray boys around. She's a really pretty baby...she has short munchkin legs...probably maybe is 2 pounds... the gray boys are 9 pounds and 11 pounds...
Almost daily she pulls old toilet paper rolls out of the waste basket and shreds them. No matter where I hide them, she knows what a package of toilet paper looks like, new or used, and she gets one out and well, you know. Now I am hiding them in the birds room, no cats allowed. You know I have many plants in the house. She poops, pees and sleeps in them. So I asked my sister's friend, google, and he said to either crumple aluminum foil in balls or put sheets over the soil. Oh! So this is the result of the aluminum foil thing
View attachment 364260
so I have settled on a name I think...
look at this baby climbing the wall with the big boys...but you can't see them...here's her on the wall...View attachment 364261View attachment 364262
And getting a drink...View attachment 364263
I put a bowl of water right there, but she's drinking out of the toilet, she's not afraid of strangers, eats from my
cereal bowl. She really likes steel cut oats....

Her new name is TP it fits
Yep the name fits her to a T.😊