Crested Gecko

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, Arizona, USA
the trade was successful..my Leopard tortoise alone for a female Red Dalmatian Crested gecko and her enclosure set up. ImageUploadedByTortForum1385010430.895651.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1385010450.769195.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
Not sure id trade a Leo for a cresty, but I can't see myself trading any of my animals

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Glendale, Arizona, USA
DevilsLettuce said:
Not sure id trade a Leo for a cresty, but I can't see myself trading any of my animals

well i traded the tort itself for an entire set up. i was gonna have to rehome the tort regardless, so it saved me some trouble this way too.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Why were you going to have to rehome the Leo?
You were so happy when you traded your Russian for a leopard.

Any pics of the crested's set up? A friend of mine bred these. If I remember correctly they have a "jump button" at the base of their tail. A little spot you can touch and they jump forward. ...pretty sure it was these guys.

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Glendale, Arizona, USA
Team Gomberg said:
Why were you going to have to rehome the Leo?
You were so happy when you traded your Russian for a leopard.

Any pics of the crested's set up? A friend of mine bred these. If I remember correctly they have a "jump button" at the base of their tail. A little spot you can touch and they jump forward. ...pretty sure it was these guys.

i know, i hated having to let the little one go, but because of work and everything thats been going in in my life i wasnt going to be able to give him all the care he needed. my girlfriend and little sister fell in love with geckos when i took them to the reptile expo we just had so rather than just rehome him i traded him for the Cresty. the space required is a lot less and theyre easy to care for so its ideal.

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Glendale, Arizona, USA
i just finished a beautiful craft beer called 'Arrogant Bast*rd Ale' (was amazing, highly recommended), and as i was walking back to the kitchen to set the bottle down i checked in on my little girl and saw her with her head in the water, then jump up to a branch. her jumping is a very cool thing to watch.