COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
What a cutie.
She's holding her own with my puppy. She's laid back and going about her business as usual. I live in a zoo.🤗 though. Sometimes my puppy decides to chase her but right after he'll go to puppy jail voluntarily. I slam the door shut. It gets ridiculous around here 😭 Five minutes later he's Mr Fre and free until he misbehaves again.😉

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
20240516_183758.jpg
3rd Check valve from China. Me thinks it's time to stay away from CCC (cheap chinese crap)

& Ray, you do have connections to a UK motorcycle club......it's just that the Kawasaki 2 strokes is a motorcycle club made up of mostly old men who can't help but want to relive their childhoods......not sure how "bad" they are....but they got no quit in them!

LOL

I have a problem with Rabbits in general after the sheer rabbit hell my daughter put me through b/c she was such a slob.....as I get quotes for repairing my floors it manifests. LOL Seeing your little ball of fun sure helps Ms Cathie!

You know what? I go to her home now and it's neat and clean....WTH???

Amazing how that works isn't it? The kids live at home and you beat them just to make their bed....they leave and become "human" again at 25.....hmmmm, maybe we should kick them out at 13 and shortcut this process!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good morning everyone!

I hope you're all okay in the US. I have been watching BBC news and there is wild weather in Texas.

Natrah
Yeah, Texas got hit bad. The company that provides electricity in Texas is subpar. We will see how long it takes to get over 1 million homes service back.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
From now on I am calling ALL people that
P*ss me off BATHPLUGS!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Oohhhh Lyn,…..
While I am terribly sorry for what you are going through I am greatful for the 11pm laugh (OUT LOUD! ) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have NEVER heard or even thought of calling someone a “bathplug”! 🤣😂🤣😂
Boy have I got some new neighbor stories to tell you!!!! After hearing my dilemmas you’d be HUGGING your “bathplugs”!!!
🤣🤣🥲🤣😂🤣🥲🤣🥲🤣🤣🥲😂
The closest I could find to what I really think of them! I couldn't say that here 🤫

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hello all.
We've had a couple of lovely days weatherwise. I've been up in the attic and found some boxes of old files from my reaching days so been emptying those and they'll be heading to the recycling center next week. Don't know why I put them up there - the they should have gone ages ago. I probably thought it was a good idea at the time🤔 Hope you're all looking forward to a good weekend.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
View attachment 370759
3rd Check valve from China. Me thinks it's time to stay away from CCC (cheap chinese crap)

& Ray, you do have connections to a UK motorcycle club......it's just that the Kawasaki 2 strokes is a motorcycle club made up of mostly old men who can't help but want to relive their childhoods......not sure how "bad" they are....but they got no quit in them!

LOL

I have a problem with Rabbits in general after the sheer rabbit hell my daughter put me through b/c she was such a slob.....as I get quotes for repairing my floors it manifests. LOL Seeing your little ball of fun sure helps Ms Cathie!

You know what? I go to her home now and it's neat and clean....WTH???

Amazing how that works isn't it? The kids live at home and you beat them just to make their bed....they leave and become "human" again at 25.....hmmmm, maybe we should kick them out at 13 and shortcut this process!
With bunnys it takes a bit to learn how to take care of them the right way. They are complicated. And then there's the type 😁 that plays into that. Satans will chew a hole in your floor, walls furniture, sheets , blankets etc... Like tortoises there's not a lot of up to date information and a lot of false info out there. So I'm thinking your patience payed off 🤗 and your daughter was able to have the time to learn in your home. Good job 👍

COmtnLady

Colorado
Are they renters or owners?

Definitely keep/make a good paper trail.

How do they treat the neighbors on other sides of them? Perhaps you could form an alliance with those neighbors. Its easier to seem like the sane one when others are having the same sorts of problems with the problem one - or at least for someone not directly involved (like officials) to see which one is actually the trouble-maker.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I think you are on to something Jeff. Swatting someone sounds better than what I was thinking. It would be much easier to accomplish something. If I had connections to a motorcycle club over there.🤫
One of my neighbours has offered to get some "boys" he knows to go and have a "quiet word" with them. I'm tempted to let them.😉

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hello all.
We've had a couple of lovely days weatherwise. I've been up in the attic and found some boxes of old files from my reaching days so been emptying those and they'll be heading to the recycling center next week. Don't know why I put them up there - the they should have gone ages ago. I probably thought it was a good idea at the time🤔 Hope you're all looking forward to a good weekend.
That should be teaching days not reaching, although at just over 5 feet tall I've done my share of that too😊

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Are they renters or owners?

Definitely keep/make a good paper trail.

How do they treat the neighbors on other sides of them? Perhaps you could form an alliance with those neighbors. Its easier to seem like the sane one when others are having the same sorts of problems with the problem one - or at least for someone not directly involved (like officials) to see which one is actually the trouble-maker.
Their house is owned by a housing association who bought the house when the woman almost lost it because of debts, and they pay rent to continue living there. I have been able to call them when things have been really bad, so they are aware of issues. The other neighbours don't like them and think they are bullies, but aren't really affected by the same problems as me. So they don't get involved.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
On a more cheerful note, I was really excited yesterday to see that my hedgehog cam filmed not just the one but two of them in my garden. The one was huffing and puffing at the other but they were circling around and the other kept rubbing his/her head on the ground. From what I've read it could be courtship behavior - so maybe I'll be hearing the patter of tiny feet! Although neither showed up last night 😐

Attachments

• double trouble_092636.jpg
    double trouble_092636.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
With bunnys it takes a bit to learn how to take care of them the right way. They are complicated. And then there's the type 😁 that plays into that. Satans will chew a hole in your floor, walls furniture, sheets , blankets etc... Like tortoises there's not a lot of up to date information and a lot of false info out there. So I'm thinking your patience payed off 🤗 and your daughter was able to have the time to learn in your home. Good job 👍
And well... you have Matilda so what did you expect to happen to your daughter 😉😁

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello all.
I do the same dang thing and can't figure out what I was thinking at the time 🤔 😉. I really get mad at myself though when I start thinking I'll put it somewhere safe. Because I'll never see it again when I need it.😉🙃

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
On a more cheerful note, I was really excited yesterday to see that my hedgehog cam filmed not just the one but two of them in my garden. The one was huffing and puffing at the other but they were circling around and the other kept rubbing his/her head on the ground. From what I've read it could be courtship behavior - so maybe I'll be hearing the patter of tiny feet! Although neither showed up last night 😐
Maybe they were busy sleeping together 😉