COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
I'm going through that kind of stupid paper work too. You have to resubmit the paperwork. REALLY !!! I can't help it. I'm being a little female dog about it too 😉 Yap Yap Yap
Yeah, it wasn't as bad as waking at night built it up to me. The woman behind the counter at the MVA was 50 and tired and she appreciated being my superhero! Once you connect and make THEM the center of attention, not you....well, trust me. I have to approach it that way so I don't get twisted.

She couldn't fix everything but she tossed out my bike and car stuff....she held the receipt for returning the tags I had given her and looked at the screen and said "WTF", the car isn't registered, why are they(like it's someone else) looking for ins"....and poof, she made it "fixed". Daughter still has to beat on her Insurance co for a FR19 (we haven't been able to get her title from Ally, so it's still in my name) tomorrow but that should clear the way for my to re-register my little car as "Vintage" and the bike that had the other flag, my 650turbo. My son will be able to get his tags as well.

See what a cluster that whole deal is? The kid issues and why their stuff is in my name aside!
I told Peg, get some burlap bags but noooooo she didn't listen and they grew up! LOL

I'm tired so while I enjoyed the "nuclear shower" earlier, I'm going to take advantage of the big tub and go relax.

Fiancé #2 had a 38 pound cat.........it was, well, you know how big it was! A huge fat ball of nasty that *****d on her moms curtains. I nearly died when the family didn't react! "Oh, he's just marking".
WHAT? You let an animal urinate indoors, on your stuff?

Hence, #2...not "wife".....

I thought cats were like dogs....15 or so. Turns out the furballs last longer, huh? LOL When do you get the puppy?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yeah, it wasn't as bad as waking at night built it up to me. The woman behind the counter at the MVA was 50 and tired and she appreciated being my superhero! Once you connect and make THEM the center of attention, not you....well, trust me. I have to approach it that way so I don't get twisted.

She couldn't fix everything but she tossed out my bike and car stuff....she held the receipt for returning the tags I had given her and looked at the screen and said "WTF", the car isn't registered, why are they(like it's someone else) looking for ins"....and poof, she made it "fixed". Daughter still has to beat on her Insurance co for a FR19 (we haven't been able to get her title from Ally, so it's still in my name) tomorrow but that should clear the way for my to re-register my little car as "Vintage" and the bike that had the other flag, my 650turbo. My son will be able to get his tags as well.

See what a cluster that whole deal is? The kid issues and why their stuff is in my name aside!
I told Peg, get some burlap bags but noooooo she didn't listen and they grew up! LOL

I'm tired so while I enjoyed the "nuclear shower" earlier, I'm going to take advantage of the big tub and go relax.

Fiancé #2 had a 38 pound cat.........it was, well, you know how big it was! A huge fat ball of nasty that *****d on her moms curtains. I nearly died when the family didn't react! "Oh, he's just marking".
WHAT? You let an animal urinate indoors, on your stuff?

Hence, #2...not "wife".....

I thought cats were like dogs....15 or so. Turns out the furballs last longer, huh? LOL When do you get the puppy?
March 21st or around there I get a little creature. I must have lost my mind 😭

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I remember in the 60s you could get a hamburger, frenchfries and a coke for 35 cents. Plus in Maryland a 2 cent tax. And if someone could come up with a $50 bill they would just give you your order for free. In 1968 I was making $2.80 an hour which gave me enough money to buy my first new car which was a 1968 mustang. And be approved for the purchase of a house in Upper Marlboro Maryland. Boy have times changed.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Wow, to buy a HOUSE on a salary of 2 bucks, 80 cents!

Times have shifted a bit since then! I love the paycheck receipt Tim..................The SS Admin logs my first year of working as 1974 and yes, I made under 2 bucks an hour.

Kerry and I bought wedding rings last night! She drove over here after teaching all day....she had the "thousand yard stare" but we ate then went shopping. We had fun with it....but she didn't want to spend anything on herself....she's so cheap....and she HATES "gaudy" LOL. I think she would have been just as happy shopping for wedding rings at Walmart! What a girl!

Here's the "thing" about a cheap girl................she doesn't REQUIRE a nice ring......but she will appreciate it more and will feel good inside when around other women, than the high-maintenance girl EVER would. And that, will last her entire life. I'll pick it up after it's resized.

We have to remove a couple of window AC units here(yes, they are still installed), then bug out to get back across the Bay early. We are supposed to meet with the wedding lady to figure out what everyone is going to eat & drink!

Enjoy the day guys

MaNaAk

Southend
Just want to warn you all to check that you don't cash in a cash machine. I collected my card, receipt but not the cash! Of course it wasn't there when I raced back to the machine but I did phone my bank so hopefully I'll get it back. I'm a bit shaken but as a former carer for my dad with Alzheimer's I've been through worse.

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I remember in the 60s you could get a hamburger, frenchfries and a coke for 35 cents. Plus in Maryland a 2 cent tax. And if someone could come up with a $50 bill they would just give you your order for free. In 1968 I was making $2.80 an hour which gave me enough money to buy my first new car which was a 1968 mustang. And be approved for the purchase of a house in Upper Marlboro Maryland. Boy have times changed.
In the early 70's the same meal was around $1 tax included. That was still cheap.and tasty for lunch. I loved the sliced roast beef sandwiches they served on a toasted bun. None of it with all the so called improvements comes close to how good they tasted back then.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Just want to warn you all to check that you don't cash in a cash machine. I collected my card, receipt but not the cash! Of course it wasn't there when I raced back to the machine but I did phone my bank so hopefully I'll get it back. I'm a bit shaken but as a former carer for my dad with Alzheimer's I've been through worse.

Natrah
There a good possibility that the ATM machine got a picture of the person that got your money. Have them check to see who the next transaction was with.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Natrah
🙏🤗 Hopefully an honest person found it and turned it in easy right. If not they'll probably be turning it in cause they're caught. Trapped like a rat in a trap 😉Here there's usually a camera so the bank knows who did whatever. I figure your country is about the same.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I drove over to my brother's house today just to see the little puppies I'm going to pick from. I'd like to visit them once a week until I decide which one.. Today they are 2 weeks and 2 days old. There's a CBS TV show on Saturday mornings based from California that gave me a perfect dog training tip today. It's called Lucky Dog. I need all the tips I can get but this one truely fits what I need. You put around 20 pennies in an empty water bottle. Then just shake it if your trainee is going somewhere they shouldn't. Like eating hay from a rabbit s litter box and other munchies.😉 so I have a lot more to worry about then puppy pads and such stuff.🙃

MaNaAk

Southend
🙏🤗 Hopefully an honest person found it and turned it in easy right. If not they'll probably be turning it in cause they're caught. Trapped like a rat in a trap 😉Here there's usually a camera so the bank knows who did whatever. I figure your country is about the same.
Yes it's the same so hopefully I'll get the money back. There seem to be cameras everywhere which is just as well as there have been horrible things happening here. A mother and her two young daughters had Alkaline thrown at them and the whole incident caught on camera. The attacker has burns on his face and hopefully he will be caught soon.

MaNaAk