COLD DARK ROOM

zolasmum

5 Year Member
DEATH BY TORTOISE No. 2
365134645_714493070719044_999777869765541755_n.jpg.99422365682d4548b7da7a0ffdfcc346.jpg
That's a most impressive picture, Adam - have you any idea about the history of it?
Angie

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
I LOVE the new lens I got from Pearle Vision. Progressive, light responsive and "HD lens"......a vest improvement over anything other than glass. I hope your experience is as good M......violins and pianos huh? I played the former 12 years, my mom played the later in the Detroit Symphony back in the 40-50's, sister went to Peabody.....kinda runs in the Fam....cool for you! "Strings & Woodwinds" shops always have a certain smell to them .

So Ray, back you Birthday boy.....any plans????
Went to late lunch yesterday at Longhorn Steakhouse. I had my usual 20oz bone in ribeye. Then I was embarrassed with a little cake and the staff and family singing happy birthday.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I LOVE the new lens I got from Pearle Vision. Progressive, light responsive and "HD lens"......a vest improvement over anything other than glass. I hope your experience is as good M......violins and pianos huh? I played the former 12 years, my mom played the later in the Detroit Symphony back in the 40-50's, sister went to Peabody.....kinda runs in the Fam....cool for you! "Strings & Woodwinds" shops always have a certain smell to them .

So Ray, back you Birthday boy.....any plans????
Hay have you heard the latest? Ur a winner. Nice 😜

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening everyone!

I have an appointment to have the new lens fitted into my glasses on Thursday morning.

Natrah
That's what I want to do with my reading glasses. I love my frames so I just want new lenses.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Went to late lunch yesterday at Longhorn Steakhouse. I had my usual 20oz bone in ribeye. Then I was embarrassed with a little cake and the staff and family singing happy birthday.
I tried that approach years ago for my wife's birthday at Texas Roadhouse. I barely escaped with my life afterwards. lol.

Note to self: NEVER AGAIN!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
That's a most impressive picture, Adam - have you any idea about the history of it?
Angie
No, not really.
It was posted to me by a friend in Germany and he says it is eastern European.
I searched the web and found the photo several times but with no further information other than it is listed as a tank.