COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Yep she is now part of the family, the lady thought that the retirement home she was going in to allowed animals, turned out they didn’t. I’m glad I can keep her as otherwise she would of been in a tort table 24/7, with me she will be going outside nearly everyday.
Too bad the retirement home couldn't understand the benefits of a support animal but so glad to see she has a good home.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Daughter’s picture showed then I tried to zoom in and I haven’t seen it since [emoji849]
I know, huh? I've always "edited" everyone's thumbnail pictures to show them full size. But lately when I hit 'edit' then the picture it disappears. So now I'm afraid to make them bigger anymore.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I know, huh? I've always "edited" everyone's thumbnail pictures to show them full size. But lately when I hit 'edit' then the picture it disappears. So now I'm afraid to make them bigger anymore.
I stopped doing full size and started doing thumbnails because it was distorting them. I can still see the little dancer. If that helps any?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge in another page.
Yes so from my phone it's better to just post a thumbnail. Sometimes, I've thought I lost a picture only to find it years later on Google. I don't understand but was really glad to find it. I've lost favorite pictures like that.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] Your daughters picture is not showing, BUT the politician pics are showing....YIPPPPPEEREE Not!! I would have preferred the pic of your daughter. I have never understood how messing up an object's punishment could be worse than the punishment for taking a life. This worlds justice system is really screwed up.
Yayyy I finally got see her. She looks absolutely adorable in her dance cloths. One very proud CDR Mom[emoji6]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evenooning all.

The in-laws were reasonably well behaved, partly because JoesDad’s brother turned up ... and without his other half who they are vile to.

Daughter has caught her first dormouse of the year. A boy of extremely healthy weight - 20 grammes (0.7 ounces)
View attachment 273057

For those not familiar with Daughter. She is an ecologist who qualified for her license to monitor dormice last year. She has recently set up a monitoring site near her home in Hampshire as part of the Hampshire Wildlife Trust voluntary surveying group. Dormice aren’t actually mice - they just look like them. And they do sleep a lot as their name suggests.
I think they are just sooooo cute. Well done Daughter.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yes so from my phone it's better to just post a thumbnail. Sometimes, I've thought I lost a picture only to find it years later on Google. I don't understand but was really glad to find it. I've lost favorite pictures like that.
I use the app and just upload the picture.