COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Thanks Lyn!! It always surprises me when everything falls together... but it happens:))

They don’t start until this next Monday but the Jr High he will be going to just got built last year so it’s nice. My daughter is jealous because when she went, it was nasty ! Lol He (Dillon) seems to be happy in my house. I hope it stays that way. He’s very good with my young one too!
You and your family could be just the role models he needs to turn his life around.
I'm so glad he's settled in well.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Yes I’m good thanks lyn everything g good here how is lola now :)
Same old stubborn tort!
He is active but won't feed himself unless I put down weeds and romaine.
So he can do it, but likes me to sit on his floor and feed any other food.
if only I could read his mind and find out what he is thinking!!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening all. Power back on, just in time fir bed, after a major thunderstorm. We had an excellent view from the big windows in our house.

So I am just popping in to say bonsoir! Nos da and goodnight :)
Sounds exciting!
Hope you found a few candles!
Nos Da Linda sleep well and hope you have a good day tomorrow whatever your plans.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening Lyn and Lola. Nice not to see you around.

Not bad, though way too hot to go out for a walk during the day. About 32 degrees C.

How are you and how's Lola? Hope you are both well.
Much too hot for a walk.
We had temps like that a few weeks ago and I couldn't stand it.
Doesn't suit me at all.
Hope you and Oli managed to stay cool

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Much too hot for a walk.
We had temps like that a few weeks ago and I couldn't stand it.
Doesn't suit me at all.
Hope you and Oli managed to stay cool
I love hot weather so long as the sun isn't striking in my head. I seem to have understood that you prefer Winter and cold weather, right? Brrrrrr.

Oli drove me nuts today. I gave him his usual soak, I hand fed His Royal Highness (hahaha), and he kept struggling to get out of his enclosure. I don't know what on earth was wrong with him. I took him out and gave him another warm soak, after which he settled down and fell asleep.

Hope Lola is not being that naughty.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I love hot weather so long as the sun isn't striking in my head. I seem to have understood that you prefer Winter and cold weather, right? Brrrrrr.

Oli drove me nuts today. I gave him his usual soak, I hand fed His Royal Highness (hahaha), and he kept struggling to get out of his enclosure. I don't know what on earth was wrong with him. I took him out and gave him another warm soak, after which he settled down and fell asleep.

Hope Lola is not being that naughty.
Lola can be a very naughty torty!
Especially when I try to put him outside from some sun.
He's supposed to like the sunshine but he gets very stressed and hurries back in at every opportunity.
I have to keep a close eye on him or, in his struggle to escape from his enclosure and get back in, he tips himself over or gets stuck under or on things.
He won't relax so I can't!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Lola can be a very naughty torty!
Especially when I try to put him outside from some sun.
He's supposed to like the sunshine but he gets very stressed and hurries back in at every opportunity.
I have to keep a close eye on him or, in his struggle to escape from his enclosure and get back in, he tips himself over or gets stuck under or on things.
He won't relax so I can't!
That's exactly how I felt today: Oli wouldn't calm down so I couldn't take a nap/relax. And I am convinced that torts (unlike cats and dogs) cannot be trained to do anything.