COLD DARK ROOM

Raqib Farid

Location (City and/or State)
Karachi Pakistan
Only kidding you ! It is okay when you say guys. :D
Btw: May you show us some more pics of your tort baby and his or her enclosure ? Not that I am curious, noooooo:D
Hahahaha. I know you are kidding [emoji23]

I gave cousin's tortoise back to him. Now my little one is all alone in his territory1518009310527.jpg1518009380937.jpg

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Could we have an example of ‘redneck’ please? I’d love to learn :D

Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise sure alotta folks here tonight

widjadidja: you didn’t bring your truck widjadidja??

Initiate: she ate 3 cheeseburgers, 2 pickles initiate 2 orders of fries

European: could you turn the other way? European on my boots!

[emoji41] there’s actually a whole dictionary by Jeff Foxworthy, he’s a comedian lol

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas

Bee62

Germany
I just really love the cold. I even sleep with 3 fans blowing onto me. My girlfriend hates the fans sadly.. also I like to wear winter clothing a lot.
You are the first person in my live that likes the cold and winter. That`s funny. Here we all are waiting for spring and summer.:D
What happend to your Pixie frog ? Do you still have him ?

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Good mornooning all. 11:50am here and I’m in London.

I woke to snow again this morning, but there’s none 40 miles away in the city. I am hoping it’s stopped back home!

My iPhone 6 desperately needed a new battery and Apple has been shamed into replacing them cheaply (£25) for a limited period. Unfortunately, the nearest Apple store to me is being refurbished .... actually that’s fortunate given today’s snow, I wouldn’t have wanted to drive there this morning... so I made an appointment in Covent Garden instead.

I now have an hour to kill in the freezing cold... or a suitable coffee shop with WiFi :D

Good morning! Yes the corporate giant finally got busted! Good luck on your endeavors today!

Raqib Farid

Karachi Pakistan
He is so small and cute ! A real little baby tort. What is his name ?
Still confused about his name. But sometimes I call him Toothless. Cause he/she doesn't have teeth[emoji23]

And this name came in my mind from an animated movie How to train your dragon [emoji23][emoji1][emoji23]