COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Good morning all. Another early start for the last day of the trade show. I have talked to hundreds, if not thousands, of people from all over the world.

Great fun, but we have a stack of throat lozenges on the stand now! :D

I photographed the Monument yesterday! Where the great fire of London started in 1666
View attachment 228793

And last night we went to dinner at a restaurant in the O2... the Millennium Dome built for an exhibition in 2000, now a big events space with a cinema, bowling, night club and restaurants. We only ate...no energy for anything else.

You cross the docks and the river Thames on the cable car
View attachment 228794

You get a good view of the white O2 dome with Canary Wharf business district behind and to the right
View attachment 228795

And a view the other way.
View attachment 228796

WOW!!! Just amazing!!!! [emoji2]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Do you think we should start worrying ....maybe he has been abducted in a tortoise aliens's attempt to get the tortoise girl downstairs to believe her pet human is growing?

Oh, MY!!!! [emoji33] An interstellar version of Esio Trot??!?!?!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evening all. The show is over and I’m home.... and the forum was down when I wanted to chat :( And geckotalk too :(

Anyway, as the Docklands Light Railway has been more than a little troublesome this week, I decided to change my route today which meant I used the cable car again today.

This morning was beautiful. It was sunny and peaceful... a bit chilly, but who cares?! :D
IMG_6369.jpg
IMG_6370.jpg
IMG_6378.jpg

And this afternoon was wet, windy and rather scary on the way back as the cable car swung about!

Anyway, we had a brilliant time. Met lots of forum members and encouraged a lot more to join. So now I need to put my feet up and recover before our next event... the conference in May.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evening all. The show is over and I’m home.... and the forum was down when I wanted to chat :( And geckotalk too :(

Anyway, as the Docklands Light Railway has been more than a little troublesome this week, I decided to change my route today which meant I used the cable car again today.

This morning was beautiful. It was sunny and peaceful... a bit chilly, but who cares?! :D
View attachment 228828
View attachment 228829
View attachment 228830

And this afternoon was wet, windy and rather scary on the way back as the cable car swung about!

Anyway, we had a brilliant time. Met lots of forum members and encouraged a lot more to join. So now I need to put my feet up and recover before our next event... the conference in May.
Enjoy your break. You deserve it.