relax again. That is the best way to recover
images
All good advice.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Well... I have a cunning plan. Let’s flood this place with posts in the meantime so that it’s almost impossible for him to catch up — next time he’ll know better than abandoning us! *evil laughter* :mad: [emoji48]
;)

I like the way you think!!!!! [emoji6]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Hi Mooz. How is your fossil thread doing. Are you learning more stuff about fossils? And is Jacques back to normal now?

Hi, Carol![emoji2]
Jacques appears to be entirely back to her silly self!!!!! She does her best to stalk the ghost shrimp, but they either keep sidling away, just out of reach, or they suddenly zip away in the blink of an eye! So entertaining to watch!

My fossil thread is rather quiet now, but that’s ok. I can’t start the actual work on it until the weather warms up so I can work outside because it involves using acetone. Acetone is very volatile and flammable, so it’s not something you do inside. A bunch of people posted comments and pictures for a while then it slowed down. But I’m not bothered at all: once I start working on my fossil and start posting, I bet there will be more activity in general.
I had actually debated whether I should even START that thread now, or wait until I was starting the preservation work, but decided to go for it!!!
Thanks so much for asking! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji173]️

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Something very odd has been happening at my house ever since that meerkat arrived in the teapot John sent me. I never see the little guy, but all sorts of food is going g missing! Our cheese is vanishing at a surprising rate. Any time we have left-overs that we’re saving for later, they have several bites taken out of them.[emoji33]
Veggies in the fridge get tossed about but not eaten. And an ENTIRE carton of ice cream was eaten in one night: the empty carton was on its side in front of the television, and there were sticky paw prints on the tv remote!!!!!![emoji33]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Something very odd has been happening at my house ever since that meerkat arrived in the teapot John sent me. I never see the little guy, but all sorts of food is going g missing! Our cheese is vanishing at a surprising rate. Any time we have left-overs that we’re saving for later, they have several bites taken out of them.[emoji33]
Veggies in the fridge get tossed about but not eaten. And an ENTIRE carton of ice cream was eaten in one night: the empty carton was on its side in front of the television, and there were sticky paw prints on the tv remote!!!!!![emoji33]

Hm... Let’s not jump to conclusions. Cheese vanishing might be Adam’s work. :confused: I wonder if @johnandjade would be available to provide character evidence with regards to both suspects... ;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hello all. I hope all is well in the CDR.

I’m feeling a bit of a wreck. My left shoulder has become so painful that it’s hard to take a T shirt off. And I have plantar fasciitis which is worst in my right foot. I have been back to my physiotherapist/osteopath this afternoon and the root, as ever, is my lower back. Following my operations, I don’t have much movement there and it puts everything else out. More appointments made for Monday and Monday week.

I also had blood tests done today. Nothing serious. I had Graves Disease (over active thyroid) 20 years ago and have to get my thyroid function checked out annually. I feel OK, so hopefully that will be clear.

Well... I have a cunning plan. Let’s flood this place with posts in the meantime so that it’s almost impossible for him to catch up — next time he’ll know better than abandoning us! *evil laughter* :mad: [emoji48]
;)

Adam’s caught up on months of backlog before now. I doubt your plan will succeed! It may defeat me however. My online time is severely limited for the next ten days.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hello all. I hope all is well in the CDR.

I’m feeling a bit of a wreck. My left shoulder has become so painful that it’s hard to take a T shirt off. And I have plantar fasciitis which is worst in my right foot. I have been back to my physiotherapist/osteopath this afternoon and the root, as ever, is my lower back. Following my operations, I don’t have much movement there and it puts everything else out. More appointments made for Monday and Monday week.

I also had blood tests done today. Nothing serious. I had Graves Disease (over active thyroid) 20 years ago and have to get my thyroid function checked out annually. I feel OK, so hopefully that will be clear.

Adam’s caught up on months of backlog before now. I doubt your plan will succeed! It may defeat me however. My online time is severely limited for the next ten days.

Sorry about the ache in your shoulder, Linda! Hope after physiotherapy you’ll feel better. :<3:
Shall we send you PMs with summaries if the CDR becomes too busy?