COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
View attachment 264311
Finished the board fence... now I have to do something with the iron rail fence... I think I’m going to paint the lumber black and drill a couple holes through it to secure to the bottom of fence.. like this
View attachment 264312
What do you think? I ran out of paint so I View attachment 264314got a start on the soak pool.. it’s going to be lined with stones to get the depth right and I have a faucet close by so I can spray it out..View attachment 264313
I had good help:)
Wow. It is coming along really nicely. Well done. I wish I had a big place like that for my torts. Yours are going to love it.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Your moving along quickly! It must be your help!!
It looks so good!!

Thanks... it’s my OCD ... I can’t start something with out obsessing over it.. hubby wants to help I think but we can’t work together.. we are both very independent people who like to do things their own way...:)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good mornooning, roommates! Just found a book on Montgomery’s back. Looks like @Bee62 ‘s Silly and Willy and Our Dark Lord @Tidgy’s Dad have been secretly recording our conversations! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] :mad: :mad: :mad:

View attachment 264324

we’ve went down in history!!!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
View attachment 264311
Finished the board fence... now I have to do something with the iron rail fence... I think I’m going to paint the lumber black and drill a couple holes through it to secure to the bottom of fence.. like this
View attachment 264312
What do you think? I ran out of paint so I View attachment 264314got a start on the soak pool.. it’s going to be lined with stones to get the depth right and I have a faucet close by so I can spray it out..View attachment 264313
I had good help:)

Wow...lots of progress! Keep the updates coming.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
View attachment 264353
I ordered this seed mix to plant the area... it says to plant after danger of frost is over so mid March maybe?? It looks sparse back there right now but only because I was too lazy to rake all the leaves up.. killed most of the grass:-(

Looks like a good mix! I hope your grass grows back after the leaves are raked.