COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
:( ok I won't do it then!! You know what it's like though - I just keep thinking about what I could do to make him a happy beastie again lol
Indeed, i understand, but another new stressful location won't help, in my opinion, better that he gets used to his enclosure first, I think.
He'll soon settle in, they're very adaptable creatures.

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Scotland
Indeed, i understand, but another new stressful location won't help, in my opinion, better that he gets used to his enclosure first, I think.
He'll soon settle in, they're very adaptable creatures.
I guess your right. I'm trying to leave him alone as much as possible but it's difficult when I love him so much and know he's stressed.
Poor wee beastie - I have lots of wood and my fiancé was going to build a new indoor enclosure that was much bigger than his current one. I'm going to tell him to wait until after hibernation because there's enough stress atm for him I think :(

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Yes, very quiet tonight.
Yes, bats, somehow oddly appropriate as Kamikaze means Divine wind.
The US army wanted to deploy Mexican three toed bats against the Japanese in WWII.
The idea was to put napalm and a detonator in waistcoats which were worn by hundreds of the bats and then flown over Japanese towns at about dawn, so that as the light changed they would fly up into the eaves and the rafters of the houses and would then detonate burning the wooden and paper towns to the ground.
They tested it in the desert, but the wind changed and the bats that had been dropped on the target little wooden city in the desert flew back to the American HQ and blew it up.
So the bats were never used in combat.
:eek:Poor bats!!!:(

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Scotland
Hardly a living room at the mo.:(
But just think what you can transform it into.
It has potential. (says wifey).
Haha!!! That's exactly what I keep saying :p
Wifey has the right idea! I just really miss TV lol - although it is encouraging us to work hard and get through it before I go back to work on Monday