COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
View attachment 228236 And it turns out Jacques is no help at all with the references on the shrimp. She blames them for everything from climate change to inflation! She insists it must be them because they behave so suspiciously: they all watch her from afar, hide from her and run away when she comes near. So she figures they must be guilty of SOMETHING. o_O When I reminded her that she tries to EAT them, and that I would probably avoid her if I was a shrimp, she took offense and went off in a huff. :confused:
Oh deary me. Poor Jacques. I don't blame her, as it sounds like the shrimp gang up on her. But you are going to have to tell her that the evidence is pointing more and more to the Meerkat. However just so we don't upset her too much, you are going to have to let her know that you will keep an eye on the shrimp and see if there is any substance to her claims. The roomies in the CDR will also keep tabs on your shrimp if that will make her feel better.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Since I’m a bit lost on all the cats and google eyes in the CDR, just popping in to say THE SNOW FROST AND ice are gone! A nice change from blustery winds and single digits. Low 50’s yesterday, higher today, and so on for the rest of the week. Yippee! Skies are blue, sun is out, birds are sunning. People are outside. Spring is around the corner.
Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Enjoy the the sun and warmth while it lasts.

DE42

Oh deary me. Poor Jacques. I don't blame her, as it sounds like the shrimp gang up on her. But you are going to have to tell her that the evidence is pointing more and more to the Meerkat. However just so we don't upset her too much, you are going to have to let her know that you will keep an eye on the shrimp and see if there is any substance to her claims. The roomies in the CDR will also keep tabs on your shrimp if that will make her feel better.
Could Jacques be trying to frame the shrimp and do away with them? Could this all be part of a master plan?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
giphy.gif

Nope. I guess it’s too dark for you to see...

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Oh, she'll be ok- she gets a little dramatic some times. You know how teenagers can be! :rolleyes: I think she is just trying to make a case to support her eating the shrimp! :p

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Oh, she'll be ok- she gets a little dramatic some times. You know how teenagers can be! :rolleyes: I think she is just trying to make a case to support her eating the shrimp! :p
She sounds like a very clever little turtle. Dan suggested that maybe Jacques might be framing the shrimp and Meerkat. What do you think?