COLD DARK ROOM

meech008

5 Year Member
We subscribe to a "snack box. every month a box comes that has snacks from a different country and every month it's different. This month was Pakistan. One thing is for certain, they LOVE spices. We had cumin cookies (think sweet chili. Not my favorite) masala flavored potato chips, chili gummy candies and more. VERY interesting and possibly one of my favorite boxes

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
We subscribe to a "snack box. every month a box comes that has snacks from a different country and every month it's different. This month was Pakistan. One thing is for certain, they LOVE spices. We had cumin cookies (think sweet chili. Not my favorite) masala flavored potato chips, chili gummy candies and more. VERY interesting and possibly one of my favorite boxes
wifey was born in Pakistan and lived their for 8 years. I've been often, really liked it there.
They do the cumin cookies here, they're yuuuuuuuuuummmyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a Moroccan box, yet?

meech008

5 Year Member
wifey was born in Pakistan and lived their for 8 years. I've been often, really liked it there.
They do the cumin cookies here, they're yuuuuuuuuuummmyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a Moroccan box, yet?
Not yet!! I think next month with be Switzerland or Belgium. Cant guess it yet. I didn't love the cumin cookies they were very.....different. I DID love the spicy gummy candy though

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
That would be the BEST box. We've got a new chain of stores recently here called "Aldis" and "Lidl"
They have EXCELLENT cheese
Yes, we have those in the UK and Spain.
They're also pretty cheap.
Oh, and the Swiss box should contain chocolate, too.
And a cuckoo clock.

meech008

5 Year Member
Yes, we have those in the UK and Spain.
They're also pretty cheap.
Oh, and the Swiss box should contain chocolate, too.
And a cuckoo clock.
We go there all the time now because they are so much cheaper than anywhere else. I mean a pint of strawberries for less than a dollar? Yes thank you very much.

I don't much care for chocolate :(
I do like cuckoo clocks though

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
We go there all the time now because they are so much cheaper than anywhere else. I mean a pint of strawberries for less than a dollar? Yes thank you very much.

I don't much care for chocolate :(
I do like cuckoo clocks though
No, i'm not a big chocolate fan, either, though I enjoy a piece occasionally.
But strawberries - yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)