COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
In the game Truth or Dare or Tortoise, I first chose Truth, and now I've chosen Tortoise!:)

Although I had done a lot of research before I got Elsa, I don't think you can EVER really know everything you need to know to be a good tortoise parent. Elsa really enjoys Arts and Crafts, and she's actually pretty good. I was letting her experiment with decoupage, which involves cutting and gluing paper.
We had no mishaps, but I'm very glad I was warned "DON'T LET YOUR TORTOISE RUN WITH SCISSORS!"
Elsa was disappointed, but she's very good about it. She wants to try painting next.

View attachment 212791

Knifes, scissors and open fire is nothing for children and torts. ( my wisdom :p )
Painting will be better for Elsa. Give her finger colors for her little stumpy legs...... :D LOL

Bee62

Germany
Uff, what a hard, busy day.
I have fought a fight. A great battle against a horrible army of very, very tiny but bad and nasty enemies !
Uff, that was a battle ! But I think I`ve won !
I fought with chemical weapons and biochemical forces too. I hope I`ve destroyed this army of billions of soldiers.
They came and want blood, but I`ve defend my friends against these vampires !

Last edited:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Uff, what a hard, busy day.
I have fought a fight. A great battle against a horrible army of very, very tiny but bad and nasty enemies !
Uff, that was a battle ! But I think I`ve won !
I fought with chemical weapon and biochemical forces too. I hope I`ve destroyed this army of billions of soldiers.
They came and want blood, but I`ve defend my friendst against these vampires !
Bacteria ?

Bee62

Germany
No gnats...

Okay, I solve the puzzle: Chicken mites !!!!!!!
A billion or more ..... horrible !
After I fought my fight against them I had to take a shower and wash my hair ! They bite me everywhere ....
Hell ! No one needs mites !!!!