COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
good mornooning world! another shift of cleaning cars with no chemicals or equipment:rolleyes:
Thats what I ever thought ( that you need no chemicals ) ;)
You only do it with your loving hands..... :D... you touch and stroke the car with your magic :<3: hands :<3: and .....simsalabim..... it looks like new ....:D:p

Isn`t that a nice fairytale ?

Bee62

Germany
What a £&@?$# nightmare! The traffic was unbelievably bad. It took me an hour to do 8 miles to the hospital! Just as well we left early... because I expected parking to be the issue not the traffic.

I ended up using the narrowest of country lanes to hack round the problems on the main road.

The upside is that my neighbour only had to wait about 5 minutes before she went in for her endoscopy appointment.

Poor you ! Driving in rush hour is never funny. I hate it too ! And more I hate it when you have a fixed date and no parking space !!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Plans had to be reworked today.

The hospital appointment lasted rather longer than expected. Neighbour had a laparoscopy and the sedative completely knocked her out - she's very tiny.

I finally got home at 3pm having left at 8.30am :(

Now JoesDad is watching the France v England world cup match (football) and I have run out of excuses not to do the ironing!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning wibblers, nasty fire in a high rise in london on tv, tragic as concern was raised last year about the danger:(.

worked till 2100 again last night, the civic is all buffed out and new plates on. andor has started working under the hood of the T4.

wondering what delights today will bring, positivity positivity, positivity:p

happy wednesday everyone:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. Happy Wednesday :)

I agree that fire is awful... it is likely there are many deaths :(

I got all the ironing done... it was very humid last night and standing over a hot steam iron wasn't very pleasant. However, I have wiped the sweat off my halo and can relax for a while ;)

Today, I need to decide on paint for our living room. Shall we stick with something similar or change? Hmmmm. It won't be too radical as I don't intend to replace the carpet and curtains

Bee62

Germany
good mornooning wibblers, nasty fire in a high rise in london on tv, tragic as concern was raised last year about the danger:(.

worked till 2100 again last night, the civic is all buffed out and new plates on. andor has started working under the hood of the T4.

Happy wednesday for you too, John. ( Ich wünsche dir auch einen schönen Mittwoch, John. )

Bee62

Germany

I got all the ironing done... it was very humid last night and standing over a hot steam iron wasn't very pleasant. However, I have wiped the sweat off my halo and can relax for a while ;)

Today, I need to decide on paint for our living room. Shall we stick with something similar or change? Hmmmm. It won't be too radical as I don't intend to replace the carpet and curtains

Pictures of your living room, please ?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

It's so sad! I saw it on my local morning news! My heart breaks for them.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

Very light greys are very popular now. It goes with everything.
Good luck! I say change color!

I just painted my powder room. It's a little to blue but I'm getting used it. The old color was a deep red. Now it's so bright and happy!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
nos da, 0100. good day for me, bad day for 'us' ... i fear i have to move back to mums. i have spent 3hrs cleaning up the living room and kitchen, ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1497485298.716359.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1497485321.412890.jpg

i simply can't do everything, especially working 13- 14hr days 7 days a week! i cant reliey or relax at home... plus jades alarms go of waking me up every 10 mins an hr before i have to get up, only to have to wake her before i leave.

something has to change

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
nos da, 0100. good day for me, bad day for 'us' ... i fear i have to move back to mums. i have spent 3hrs cleaning up the living room and kitchen, View attachment 210303View attachment 210304

i simply can't do everything, especially working 13- 14hr days 7 days a week! i cant reliey or relax at home... plus jades alarms go of waking me up every 10 mins an hr before i have to get up, only to have to wake her before i leave.

something has to change
Oh, dear...:(

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning roomies, tired boy today! slept on the armadillo last night, jade was still in bed when i left at 0740. told her last night we have to talk.

coffee and bacon needed, tartan spartan time!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
nos da, 0100. good day for me, bad day for 'us' ... i fear i have to move back to mums. i have spent 3hrs cleaning up the living room and kitchen, View attachment 210303View attachment 210304

something has to change
:(

John - remember Ed's "work smarter not harder"...

Long days 7 days a week will make you ill. You cannot possibly sustain it even if you move out. You must make time for yourself too. Every week without fail there must be at least one day where you don't work, ideally all day, but stopping no later than 1pm and then getting an early night is better than nothing.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
:(

John - remember Ed's "work smarter not harder"...

Long days 7 days a week will make you ill. You cannot possibly sustain it even if you move out. You must make time for yourself too. Every week without fail there must be at least one day where you don't work, ideally all day, but stopping no later than 1pm and then getting an early night is better than nothing.

being able to relax at home would be a start:(