COLD DARK ROOM

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
Afternoon all! I just spent four days walking in the Lake District mountains, legs are killing me now! I hope your son is suitably recovered Linda, my son is 21 on Saturday, we planned well so that their 21sts would be on a Saturday!!!
Afternoon Jane hope u ad a lovely time :)

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
Hey Laura, yes I did thanks, went with my two best mates. No men!!! How's Clyde doing?
He's on been on antibiotics as his last one today still no signs of improvement with his activity but eaten every couple of days and his noes is dry now no wet but iv been reading on the forum and some torts ant picked up for 2 weeks after injection so fingers crossed I think it's a slow process :(

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evening all. We are just heading home from London having been to see an episode of QI recorded.

For those not in the UK: QI is a tv comedy quiz show. Tickets are free, but you have to queue early as there's no guarantee of entry. They want a full studio.

We were sat in the second row. Very funny. Really enjoyed it. :)

Last edited:

JSWallace

Good evening all. We are just heading home from London having been to see an episode of QI recorded.

For those not in the UK: QI is a tv comedy quiz show. Tickets are free, but you have to queue early as there's no guarantee of entry. They want a full studio.

We were sat in the second row. Very funny. Really enjoyed it. :)
That sounds like a fun evening! When will you be on the TV?