5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Our Easter dinner will be one of these
View attachment 204978

And one of these
View attachment 204979

At a restaurant near our apartment :)

We walked miles today in the sunshine. We watched a seal playing with a very large plaice fish it had caught... clearly hadn't been taught not to play with its food :D
Aw - I always feel sorry for them when I see them like that.
Hope you enjoyed your meal and had a good day though.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
so today i had an idea, im wondering if i can claim for medical negotiance..

when i originally said about my wrist, it was disseminated as ligament damage without even examination.. i know now how common a brake like mine is due to the trauma.

this has caused me 10+ yrs of pain, 2 rounds of surgery as well as 2yrs of holidays being sacrificed for recovery. more needed. its now probably past the PNR , and may end my career. if caught in time it may have been avoided. i persistently complained about pain and it took a different doctor to refer to phyio before diagnosed.

worth a shot! i'm also getting to work on a sales pitch for saturday.. my work speaks for itself so shouldn't take much ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Our Easter dinner will be lamb chops and asparagus- favorites of both hubby and me. We only ever get lamb on special occasions.
And last night I made a baked custard that turned out very well! Probably the creamiest baked custard I've made. And no "skin" on top! Funny how things turn out better once you do a little research on multiple methods! :):):)

But I LIKE the skin!