COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
terrorist attack in london:(
Attack is true, but sounding rather more like a lone nutter who drove across the bridge hitting loads of people, crashed into Westminster Palace and then got shot after knifing a policeman at the moment.

No obvious explosives involved.

All such attacks have to be treated as terrorist incidents until proven otherwise

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Attack is true, but sounding rather more like a lone nutter who drove across the bridge hitting loads of people, crashed into Westminster Palace and then got shot after knifing a policeman at the moment.

No obvious explosives involved.

All such attacks have to be treated as terrorist incidents until proven otherwise

media strikes again! our news are saying they are looking for a car bomb :rolleyes:

still nasty though:(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
JoesDad and I are just back in from the garden. We're on a war footing against irises - not particularly pretty ones - that seem to self set themselves everywhere. Fortunately the rhizomes are close to the surface.

Either that on the meerkats have been up to mischief planting them. The green wheely bin is full and the garden appears to be clear of them... we have thought this before though!
When Iris eyes are smiling.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thanks Sabine! :rolleyes:

I have just met a lovely couple who have 2 older Greeks. One tort has been around for nearly 60 years and the other 30 years.

I offered Joe's basking lamps on FreeCycle and they asked for them.

We chatted about our shelled friends for quite a while. They asked if they could donate to TFO to say thank you, so I emailed them the link :)

I had a bit of a weepy session first thing this morning, but am feeling much more cheerful now :)
Lovely story, with an undertone of sadness.:):(