COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Good morning all. It's Sunday :)

It's been a bit of a strange weekend. Four people in the household but only when we're asleep!

Daughter did an extra long shift yesterday, finishing work at 10.15pm.

Son came home from north London via Bristol (100 miles to the west of the country - completely the wrong way) as he needed to view a flat for his final year's university accommodation. He got home about 7pm; I fed him and he went straight out to a 21st birthday party.

JoesDad and I are awake and driving to Twickenham (South West London near Heathrow airport) shortly to watch England v Italy in the Six Nations Rugby :)

When we get home son will have gone home.
Goodness!!! We need a score card to keep up with you and your crew!!!!! :p

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Thank you for your well wishes everyone. She's gone home now. A wonderful respected lady and I am shattered

Dear, dear Michelle,
It it never easy to let them go, even when we know it's Time.

"Death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come." Rabindranath Tagore

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evening all.

Michelle please accept my condolences and hugs too :(

As for the rugby... not exactly England's finest game despite them scoring 6 tries. The wind was strong which made life very hard for the goal kickers. England won but did not play well at all. :(

I nearly had heart failure when I put my walking boots on in the car park before the match (they're the warmest shoes I have). I could feel something in my boot with my toe and assumed it was a sock. But when I pulled it out....
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1488132146.834557.jpg

Wood mouse. I declined to take it home for daughter to record :rolleyes:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening all.

Michelle please accept my condolences and hugs too :(

As for the rugby... not exactly England's finest game despite them scoring 6 tries. The wind was strong which made life very hard for the goal kickers. England won but did not play well at all. :(

I nearly had heart failure when I put my walking boots on in the car park before the match (they're the warmest shoes I have). I could feel something in my boot with my toe and assumed it was a sock. But when I pulled it out....
View attachment 200745

Wood mouse. I declined to take it home for daughter to record :rolleyes:
:eek:
And for England's performance:
:eek:
Hope you had a nice day out.:)
I think the mouse is off to Boot Hill.