COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all!

Oh it does feel good to be back home. The coffee is smelling good and the jellyfish seem very pleased that people are about :)

Now what was I doing when it all fell apart? I was in the middle of an important answer to someone, but I have no idea who. Oh well...
Good morning, Linda.:)
Lots of coffee for me.
Then out to check the forums.
We're back to save the world! :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I've just been to the gym. Not good :( My knee was quite painful and my lower back/pelvis feels wonky. I need a trip to my physio/osteo next week to straighten me out
Swearing again! ;)
But seriously, sorry about your painful knee and back, hope the physio can sort you out soon.:)

Bee62

Germany
@ Joes Mum

Hello and good afternoon Linda.
I don`t know what is wrong with your knee, but if I don`t take my daily pill of Magnesium my knees hurt badly ! Did you ever try to take Magnesium pills?
And my mother complained for years her hurting knees. After her dead I found out that she had been always taken medikaments that takes away not necessary water out of her body but also a lot of needful minerals !
She suffered from having much to less Kalium and Magnesium ! And she always had hurting knees.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Grandpa Turtle said

You didn`t found us in the Gecko Forum ?
We missed you too, Grandpa ! How are you ?
I'm alive and after living 24 hours without you people I was getting withdrawals: my coffee was cold , my Bud was getting warm , and my torts were running everywhere ( no walking ) If this would have lasted any longer my torts were going to start ordering stake rare !

Bee62

Germany
Grandpa Turtle said
I'm alive and after living 24 hours without you people I was getting withdrawals: my coffee was cold , my Bud was getting warm , and my torts were running everywhere ( no walking ) If this would have lasted any longer my torts were going to start ordering stake rare !

a hot coffee for you
smilie_trink_007.gif

and a fresh Budweiser beer too
smilie_trink_004.gif

I hope you`re feeling better now;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
@ Joes Mum

Hello and good afternoon Linda.
I don`t know what is wrong with your knee, but if I don`t take my daily pill of Magnesium my knees hurt badly ! Did you ever try to take Magnesium pills?
And my mother complained for years her hurting knees. After her dead I found out that she had been always taken medikaments that takes away not necessary water out of her body but also a lot of needful minerals !
She suffered from having much to less Kalium and Magnesium ! And she always had hurting knees.
This is all related to my back. I had to have a couple of operations on it back in 2004. I get muscles going into spasm which pulls everything out of alignment and puts stress on various parts of my body.

Usually the first sign that something isn't right with my back is when something, not usually my back in the first instance, starts hurting.

Bee62

Germany
Joes Mum said
This is all related to my back. I had to have a couple of operations on it back in 2004. I get muscles going into spasm which pulls everything out of alignment and puts stress on various parts of my body.

Even muscles need Magnesium to work, to have no spasm.
Did you ever tried to take Magnesium pills ?
In Germany you can buy them in every grocery store or supermarket.

Bee62

Germany
Grandpa Turtle said
[QUOTEOh yes feeling great ! But I hope this fix lasts longer then the last !][/QUOTE]

I hope too !
By the way: Did you read that today Adam wants us for "Sink day" ? So you got another chance to show us your sink ( without your wife killing you...:D )

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Grandpa Turtle said
[QUOTEOh yes feeling great ! But I hope this fix lasts longer then the last !]

I hope too !
By the way: Did you read that today Adam wants us for "Sink day" ? So you got another chance to show us your sink ( without your wife killing you...:D )[/QUOTE]
Nope today is Saturday : she fixes me breakfast : a Beroito : bacon , ham , eggs , hash browns , sausage, mushrooms , bell pepper, Cheese , and hot sause! The kitchen is a mess ! But they are great !