COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good morning all. It's rather cold here this morning
View attachment 197341

That's 23F for those that don't do Celcius. :)

I need to spend the day catching up with things that didn't happen after we got the phone call from the school inspectors on Monday lunchtime.
67F According to the gauge on my motorcycle this morning. And only 50% humidity according to my nose.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
so i now have to clock in and out at base... which means i don't get started until just before 0845 it's usually 0745. i now finish at 1645, normally 17300. extra hrs unpaid as well as working my brakes. im having a work to rule today, they want to treat me like a grunt i will work like one.

madness!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
so i now have to clock in and out at base... which means i don't get started until just before 0845 it's usually 0745. i now finish at 1645, normally 17300. extra hrs unpaid as well as working my brakes. im having a work to rule today, they want to treat me like a grunt i will work like one.

madness!!
Sometimes it has to be done. I had to do this on one occasion to make a point. It took about six weeks for them to cave and realise it wasn't possible to do what they wanted in my contracted hours.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

madness!!
Flat rate pay?
Most shops are like that.
shops that aren't represented by a workers union.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

madness!!
Indeed.
Sounds counter-productive to me.:(