COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi Gillian I was just thinking how busy it was - lots of people seem to have been in and out today.
How are you Gillian?
Fully recovered?
Hello Lyn. :D

Thanks so much your concern Lyn. Am fine now, though Winter is getting nearer and nearer-UGH. :( Just the thought of it drives me nuts! I might go to Aqaba for a couple of days. It's nice and warm there in Winter, but in Summer temp could reach......50 deg C! LOVELY!:p Imagine yourself living there, though I'm 101% (notice the percentage), sure you'd rather not. ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oh dear, I think you need a visit to the docs Adam.
Do you have a hospital/surgery near you?
You need to make sure you don't have some sort of infection.
Whatever you decide to do take care and make sure you rest.
'Spect i have a minor infection.
Yes, a good hospital nearby.
Will go if i'm not better after Spain.
I expect i'm still recovering after a good few days of stress and overindulgence.
wifey feels the same, we'll be fine in day or two.
Thanks, Lyn.:)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hello Lyn. :D

Thanks so much your concern Lyn. Am fine now, though Winter is getting nearer and nearer-UGH. :( Just the thought of it drives me nuts! I might go to Aqaba for a couple of days. It's nice and warm there in Winter, but in Summer temp could reach......50 deg C! LOVELY!:p Imagine yourself living there, though I'm 101% (notice the percentage), sure you'd rather not. ;)
Definitely not for me - without a fridge.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I have just realised why I don't watch the usual British 'soaps' on tv anymore.
For those in the UK familiar with the old regulars somehow half the residents of Emmerdale ended up on the same stretch of road at the same time when another one of them was pushed from a bridge by his wife causing a major pile up resulting in all of them ending up in the ICU at the hospital.....only about a month after a girl died of a drug overdose. The actors must all be wondering who's going to be bumped off next!
And not to be out done Coronation Street has just had a car full of cans of petrol somersault down its cobbles driven by a man who is mad with grief after his wife was stabbed.
Blimey if you weren't depressed before you would be now! :(
Apologies to friends further afield who have no idea what I'm talking about but I expect you have similar soaps.
What happened to entertainment!!!!????

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I have just realised why I don't watch the usual British 'soaps' on tv anymore.
For those in the UK familiar with the old regulars somehow half the residents of Emmerdale ended up on the same stretch of road at the same time when another one of them was pushed from a bridge by his wife causing a major pile up resulting in all of them ending up in the ICU at the hospital.....only about a month after a girl died of a drug overdose. The actors must all be wondering who's going to be bumped off next!
And not to be out done Coronation Street has just had a car full of cans of petrol somersault down its cobbles driven by a man who is mad with grief after his wife was stabbed.
Blimey if you weren't depressed before you would be now! :(
Apologies to friends further afield who have no idea what I'm talking about but I expect you have similar soaps.
What happened to entertainment!!!!????
For many people this is entertainment.
Perhaps it makes you glad your lives aren't as bad as this.
I don't know, i don't watch them either.
Poldark's kind of a period soap. ;)