COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
...and underneath it all Ken is a big, old softy too who doesn't deserve all that life is throwing at him at the moment.
He still seems to have his sense of humour though from what Morgan has said and with all our positive thoughts heading his way
hopefully he'll be right as rain sooner rather than later.

good morning, how are we today?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Morning John, it was quite busy here last night after I left - been catching up on all the posts.
How's your head now?

it certainly was! made for some fun reading this morning here as well :). heads not too bad thanks, starbucks had a vist so that done the job.

any fun plans for the weekend?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
it certainly was! made for some fun reading this morning here as well :). heads not too bad thanks, starbucks had a vist so that done the job.

any fun plans for the weekend?
Not really dog walking and trying to fix my car will be a priority. I was supposed to be flying up to Edinburgh on Mon morn for a funeral but I've no way of getting to Cardiff airport by 6 a.m without my car now.
My sister says I can use hers locally but she doesn't want it left overnight at the airport.
So I'm just hoping its a fuse or relay which I can buy and try so I can get to Livingston. If its the alternator or ignition switch I'm stuck. Don't even have anyone who can tow me to a garage til next week. Will have to see if they will pick it up.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Not really dog walking and trying to fix my car will be a priority. I was supposed to be flying up to Edinburgh on Mon morn for a funeral but I've no way of getting to Cardiff airport by 6 a.m without my car now.
My sister says I can use hers locally but she doesn't want it left overnight at the airport.
So I'm just hoping its a fuse or relay which I can buy and try so I can get to Livingston. If its the alternator or ignition switch I'm stuck. Don't even have anyone who can tow me to a garage til next week. Will have to see if they will pick it up.

it can only get better! hopefully it'll be an easy fix and your mobile again soon. have you tried jump starting it?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
it can only get better! hopefully it'll be an easy fix and your mobile again soon. have you tried jump starting it?
Not yet no one to help at mo. It had to happen this week when everyone's away!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
So far so bad!! Temperature has reached 41 degrees Celcius, but it's not the weather, will PM you.

How are you, Lola and Fudge?
All plodding along fine thanks Gillian.
Fudge snores and as she sleeps on the floor of my bedroom she has kept me awake some of the night!

It's quite chilly here at the moment - about 16'C - Lola hasn't wandered far from her MVB, but at least its dry so will be able to walk the dog later.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
All plodding along fine thanks Gillian.
Fudge snores and as she sleeps on the floor of my bedroom she has kept me awake some of the night!

It's quite chilly here at the moment - about 16'C - Lola hasn't wandered far from her MVB, but at least its dry so will be able to walk the dog later.
Fudge seems to be as naughty as Oli, or am I mistaken? Wow...only 16 degrees Celcius back there. But at least it's dry. Enjoy your walk as well as your day.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Not familiar with drinks. But I'd offer him an elephant ear ;)
The plant or the cocktail ?
Elephant's drink water, of course, a lot of it, when they can, but they love alcohol.
They can smell ethanol fermenting in fruit up to ten miles away and love a tipple.
Unfortunately, as with some people it makes them very aggressive and they become dangerous.
So if an elephant comes into your local, don't buy it a drink, just get it some water.