COLD DARK ROOM

Prairie Mom

I know, I know, but it did get a bit cute, though Tennant got quite mean sometimes, too.
You'll find he's very intelligent this year, can taste the air and know the year and Clara is becoming as 'callous' as he is! Great.
He's not callous, anyway, he just sees the bigger picture. And you'll see just how much he really cares! Breathtaking.
Try this year's offerings, hopefully get you back on board.
I totally agree with you. I liked Matt Smith a lot too, but I agree about the "cuteness" and was getting really tired of the companions pining over him.

I kind of like the idea of Clara getting a bit darker too. ...hmm...interesting. I'm not able to see the current season yet, but you've definitely peaked my interest. Looking forward to it.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I totally agree with you. I liked Matt Smith a lot too, but I agree about the "cuteness" and was getting really tired of the companions pining over him.

I kind of like the idea of Clara getting a bit darker too. ...hmm...interesting. I'm not able to see the current season yet, but you've definitely peaked my interest. Looking forward to it.
Last episode Saturday (Sunday for me), been a good season, only one I haven't liked.
And then it's only 20 days til the Christmas episode and the return of River Song.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I've only heard a few rumors about River. I haven't kept up. Is she going to be the new companion? Do you know?
No, she's not.
Just for Christmas, it's called, " The Husband's of River Song".
Rumours have been that the new Maisie Williams (Arya from Game of Thrones) character will be the companion or the incredibly popular and dead Osgood (see new season) but all are denying this.
Moffat says the new companion hasn't been cast yet, but will be a completely new character.
But he lies..............

Prairie Mom

I think Cameron's planning on watching them in about the year 2525.
(as the old song goes.)
Okay. Good. Plus, I bet he'll forget I said ANYTHING especially when he gets to the episode with guest appearances from Mr. Spock and Lieutenant Warf. I'm sure he'll be so thrown by them sitting at a table eating that big blue baby, that he'll forget anything I've accidentally posted and spoiled for him.

Prairie Mom

No, she's not.
Just for Christmas, it's called, " The Husband's of River Song".
Rumours have been that the new Maisie Williams (Arya from Game of Thrones) character will be the companion or the incredibly popular and dead Osgood (see new season) but all are denying this.
Moffat says the new companion hasn't been cast yet, but will be a completely new character.
But he lies..............
He does lie. You're right.

I heard about the Christmas special, but wasn't sure about the companion. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas special. I love River:) Such good writing.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Okay. Good. Plus, I bet he'll forget I said ANYTHING especially when he gets to the episode with guest appearances from Mr. Spock and Lieutenant Warf. I'm sure he'll be so thrown by them sitting at a table eating that big blue baby, that he'll forget anything I've accidentally posted and spoiled for him.
yeah.
Tremendous episode, a modern classic.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

How many seasons will I have to sit through without Christopher Eccleston (obvs best Doctor) to get to that point?