Charlie

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Aw...another picture of the elusive invisible turtle.

Berkeley

Rico-
Try this. this is a brief tutorial I gave to another forum member to help them get some pics posted:

Pics on the forum are easy. You just have to have them in a folder on your computer somewhere; you don't have to have them in Flickr or Photobucket or any other outside photo storing place. When you 'create a new thread', at the bottom of that screen, there are three little buttons (one is green and says 'create thread', one says 'upload file' and one says 'preview').
Click on the upload file button and then search through your photo folders until you find the one that you want to show, then double click on that thumbnail picture. It adds it to your post, and then you can say if you want to show the full image or if you want to show a thumbnail (and then people have to click on the image in your post to see it larger).

You can add as many pics in your post as you'd like. I always hit 'preview' too, just to make sure it looks like I want it to, before I hit submit.

I hope that helps. Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing Charlie! What a turtle, very cool you have had him for nearly 50 years!
--Berkeley

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
That's truly amazing. Wish we could see his picture. Our turtle, which we inherited from my Dad was well over 65 years old. Two Summers ago he just never came up from hibernation. My sister and I were so sad. Crazy, I know, but it was like my Dad died all over again. Hope to see some pictures of Charlie.

rico

Thanks for the help! I'm a low tech person so all of this is new to me. I thought I'd be able to post photos from my gallery on my phone right to the forum, but I guess not. My computer is not working at the moment so it may be a while until I can post a photo but as soon as I can I will!