CB '13 Eastern & Dalmatian Hermann's, Ibera Greeks and Marginateds-$95 each .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State

Eastern Hermann's, Testudo hermanni boettgeri, all are active and healthy, many were outdoors until very recently. Great, hardy, Separate bloodlines available. $95 each.

Dalmatian Hermann's, Testudo hermanni hercegovinensis, active, healthy and very colorful. These will remain small as adults. Separate bloodlines available.
$95 each.

Ibera Greeks, Testudo (graeca) ibera, from text book Northern Mediterranean parents most likely of Bulgarian origin, they'll be big and really nicely colored like their parents. Tough, cold hardy, active tortoises. $95 each.

Marginated tortoises, Testudo marginata, these are super active and most of them have been outdoors until recently. Really nice color, unique shape and size when they become adults. Great tortoises! Two different bloodlines available. $95 each.

All tortoises are guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy.

Shipping is in addition to the above prices. Please contact me with your zip code for an accurate shipping cost. I accept money orders and Paypal as payment. Due to transaction fees charged by Paypal I must add 4% to the total of all Paypal payments. Money orders preferred!

Please pm me here on TFO or email me at [email protected] with any questions prior to purchasing.

Thank you,

Gary B

Status
Not open for further replies.