Captive born Western, Dalmatian Hermann's & Ibera Greeks available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I currently have the following captive born babies available. All have been born here at my place. All are healthy, active and currently living outdoors in natural environments. Because of the number and variety available I have not posted individual photos. The photos are in this ad are examples of each species. For anyone interested in a specific species please email me directly at [email protected] and I can provide you with individual photos of your interest, sizes and more information from there.

Captive born 2015 & 2016 Western Hermann's, Testudo hermanni hermanni. These are Tuscan origin, some are a little darker than usual, they will likely change as they grow. They have all the other characteristics of the species. $550 each.

Captive born 2016 Dalmatian Hermann's, Testudo hermanni hercegovinensis. The parents are brightly constrasting yellow and black coloration. $120 each.

Captive born 2015 Northern Ibera Greeks, Testudo (graeca) ibera. These are well started, tough little tanks! Their parents are large (9-10"), very colorful (black & yellow), purebred, classic examples of the Northern race of the species. $150 each.

DSC04444.JPG DSC04732.JPG DSC04438.JPG

The above prices do not include shipping cost which will be determined based on your zip code. I accept money orders & Paypal as payment.

Please contact me directly at [email protected] for any additional information.

Thank you,

Gary B

Status
Not open for further replies.