Cats Pee

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
This past year i lost my 2 senior cats and ended up with a 1 year old, 6 months and 3 months old. Simon was only 11 years old. He was a big Maine Coon over 20 pounds and tall. He could stand on the floor and take food off the counter. He was the teacher...
100_1218.JPG
Little Sh*t is 1 year old...DSCN1182.JPG
And now TeePee 3 months old...DSCN2194.JPG

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
My cat would sit sit in the sink and cry until you turned on the water so he could drink it. He trained my grandparents to leave a small stream of water running when they would come home. Then I too was trained.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
My cat would sit sit in the sink and cry until you turned on the water so he could drink it. He trained my grandparents to leave a small stream of water running when they would come home. Then I too was trained.
Cats are so cool!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I have one, PepsiCat, who seeks out water both inside and outside the house almost like a game. Of course I am a willing player, as I go around making sure all her regular "water stations" are clean and awaiting her visit. Tap water, bottled water, rain water. Bowl, pipe, still, dripping...all good!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I was trying to attach a photo but couldn't because of the ads on my phone. Will do another time if I can.

Last edited: