Cat Chaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
So my little Russian girl Vodka is doing well, is eating like the little piggie I knew she would be, but a little outing triggered my memory and I remembered I needed to post this cute little story.

First day I brought Vodka home, I gave her a few hours to settle down, and then my boyfriend came over and we took her outside since it was nice and warm. We took pictures and she trolled around for a little bit. Then she saw my neighbor's outside cat, Trypod. At first I was shooing Trypod away, thinking he would be the problem. Vodka wasn't scared, instead she took off after the cat.
Kinda freaked out at this thing coming towards him, Trypod took off. He climbed into my neighbor's flower bed, which has brick edging, and hid. Vodka climbed over the hedging and kept going. There's a part raised by wood because the bed is next to stairs.
Trypod jumped up there to escape Vodka. She stood near the wall and looked up like "Well crap... how do I get to you now?"

It was pretty cute.

Last time I took her outside, she saw Trypod again and was very close to going under a truck in pursue of this cat. I nabbed her just in time, but again, she wanted to go towards the cat so bad so I had to take her inside.

Just for future ref, I am buying a kiddie pool when I can, so I can put her in that outside.

Here are a few cute pictures of the girl on her first cat chasing outing.

Climbin over the rock.jpg

Cat chaser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
wellington said:
They just can't figure out how that rock is moving. Cute pics

Second time, Trypod wasn't even moving! She just saw him laying under hte truck and went right for him. I'm not going to let her get close, but i find it cute that she likes going after the cat.

samsmom said:
Too cute, love that story!

Thanks :) Now I'm remembering what that Russian personality was like :)

SBeanie

5 Year Member
California
Awww that's adorable! I also have a russian and her name is Sky Vodka :)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
How funny!
Hmmm, would that raised bed make a good outdoor tortoise enclosure (with a few modifications)?

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
lynnedit The raised bed is very small, and isn't on my property, so it would not I'm afraid.

SBeanie Sky Vodka! Cute :) A friend of mine actually named her, he was joking around but I was serious XD We have to call her Tipsy around my grandmother though XD

Status
Not open for further replies.