Can't Wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonaSydly

5 Year Member
I'm so excited that I can finally be a part of all this!

First off, I don't have a tortoise...yet!! I've been bugging my parents for two months, and I think I'm starting to wear them down :) My mom's saying is, "As long as I don't have to touch it." My dad is the one I really have to work on, but I think I might go to an Expo in October, and that's really my only chance to get one. It would be an indoor tortoise, and I still don't know what breed to get, but I'm researching into all of them so if the Expo only has a small selection I will be prepared for anything! :D

THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE ON HERE!!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! So not planning on having an outside enclosure for it during the warm months, when it is older (if you get a hatchling)?

MonaSydly

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Hi and welcome! So not planning on having an outside enclosure for it during the warm months, when it is older (if you get a hatchling)?

I have thought about it, and it may be a possibility, but only in the distant future. My dad isn't necessarily...how should I say..as "open-minded" as I am, so I think I would have to house it inside for maybe a year, and then bring it up as an option.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome.:) with winter just around the corner a hatchling would have to stay inside anyway. However, you do need to work on pops before summer. The little guy/gal really should be able to go outside for fresh air and good ole sunshine when the temps are right. Even if its for a couple hours a day. Good luck. Tell your parents you found us and that we will help you in any way possible should you need it.

starrlilhigh

5 Year Member
I know right! I just got a new box turtle, I am trying to buy one from a guy on here but my parenents are sooo supportive, my dads hard to budge too!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum. Do we call you Mona?

SDDTMama

5 Year Member
Welcome! There's great information here, so stick around and read, read, read!
:)

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Hey! Hope you find what you are looking for :D Remember to respect the decisions of your parents!

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.