can't see pictures in threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
I can only see some pictures in threads. I can't come up with a pattern of what I can and cannot see. I don't understand what is going on.

Any ideas?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Therese:

I can't say for sure, but from my own personal experience, I THINK its your computer. Sometimes I can't see the pictures either when others can, but then next time I log in, they come up fine.

Next time you can't see them look at the very bottom of the window and see if it says something about waiting... If that's the case, your computer is trying to load them.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
lvstorts said:
I can only see some pictures in threads. I can't come up with a pattern of what I can and cannot see. I don't understand what is going on.

Any ideas?

Not sure if this is the same, I was visiting someone at the hospital and the pictures did not show up either. Maybe they were blocked.

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
I work at a hospital and can't see pics unless they are attachments. When I get home I see all of them. Has to be some kind of anti-virus... program that they run, for me anyways!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
DocNezzy said:
I work at a hospital and can't see pics unless they are attachments. When I get home I see all of them. Has to be some kind of anti-virus... program that they run, for me anyways!

Must be, I thought it was me, user error!

Status
Not open for further replies.