Calcium rock?

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
What size is it?
It may be a bladder stone due to dehydration, lack of walking space and excess protein in diet. Maybe formed a long time ago and passed just now if husbandry has been improved.

By the way, how is your tortoise now? Are front legs normal now?

Chasetort

Illinois
What size is it?
It may be a bladder stone due to dehydration, lack of walking space and excess protein in diet. Maybe formed a long time ago and passed just now if husbandry has been improved.

By the way, how is your tortoise now? Are front legs normal now?
She is Walking a lot better now as if she was never injured. And I have been busy recently and haven’t been able to give her a nice soak. I took her out today and soaked her for awhile. It’s Like 2 inches. Do you think it could have been a build up of calcium and dehydration?? It worried me a lot bc I’ve never seen something like that before. Can this be normal?

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
She is Walking a lot better now as if she was never injured. And I have been busy recently and haven’t been able to give her a nice soak. I took her out today and soaked her for awhile. It’s Like 2 inches. Do you think it could have been a build up of calcium and dehydration?? It worried me a lot bc I’ve never seen something like that before. Can this be normal?
Two inches is a rather big thing for a little Russian tortoise. This could be a bladder stone, but such size won't form in a week. It's not normal - normal is when you see some toothpaste like white spots in tortoise pee. Try soaking her daily and see if more white stuff will come out, if it's gritty or smooth. You can look for "urates" on the forum to learn more. Also watch for the blood traces in her poo and wee.

Any chances, that household members put some decor in the terrarium?

Chasetort

Illinois
Two inches is a rather big thing for a little Russian tortoise. This could be a bladder stone, but such size won't form in a week. It's not normal - normal is when you see some toothpaste like white spots in tortoise pee. Try soaking her daily and see if more white stuff will come out, if it's gritty or smooth. You can look for "urates" on the forum to learn more. Also watch for the blood traces in her poo and wee.

Any chances, that household members put some decor in the terrarium?
No no one put anything in her cage. Should I be worried about this? So do you think she passed it then? Bc it was a big chunk no way she’s got more in there

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
There could be more inside. This can be confirmed with an X-ray. To prevent them from forming she needs to be well hydrated, walk more and has less protein in diet (e.g. avoid alfalfa grass and clover excesses).
If you post some photos of her enclosure and details on diet we can see what were the possible reasons and what can be improved.