Benito is doing well!!

Rue

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
I love your enclosure. I was thinking of maybe building something similar to make better use of space (and to have it easier to clean).

GeoGpp1012

5 Year Member
Brooklyn , NY
Thanks rue..yea I first came on here when Benito was about 3 months and everyone here helped me so much to get him to where he is today ..figured id come on and share

Reactions: Rue

Rue

Canada
Are there any issues with the enclosure? Anything you would change if you did it again? I have a Hermann's, not a Leopard, but that shouldn't make a difference for the basic set-up.

GeoGpp1012

5 Year Member
Brooklyn , NY
Nope I love it ..I sketched it all out with dimensions and had a millworker make it for me...its pretty big and I can always make it bigger if needed..the closed cabinets on the bottom were the wife's idea but it's great for storage. He runs around in there all day .

Reactions: Rue

GeoGpp1012

5 Year Member
Brooklyn , NY
I honestly didn't make it myself..I just took measurements and made a quick sketch then I gave it to a millworker and he did the rest ..the sketch was just something I threw together on a piece of paper

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
A cute tort and definitely a wonderful enclosure. Had I had enough space in my flat I would have done something of the sort for Oli.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I honestly didn't make it myself..I just took measurements and made a quick sketch then I gave it to a millworker and he did the rest ..the sketch was just something I threw together on a piece of paper

He looks male from what I see. Great looking guy