Beak trimming....help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
How should i keep tiagos beak trimmed.....i feed weeds on a slate 2 days a week but im worried to give him other food on there... ie...fruit/veg etc...
as i may not find it all and it will get bad!!
He refuses to eat cuttlefish...WHY?
Please help!
Should i chop the food or give it him full... ie...bigger pieces of lettuce etc not chopped?

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
RE: Beak trimming....help??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tyler you wouldn't happen to be looking for advice on beak trimming would you? :D;) Sorry buddy can't help you but I'm sure someone will. :)

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
RE: Beak trimming....help??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i had to put the '?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????'
as it draws you to it and makes it more noticeable!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York

Well it works! It sure got my attention!! :)

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
RE: Beak trimming....help????????????????

Feeding bigger pieces instead of chopping it up should help wear down his beak

C

Claireabbo

that what i do. i just give leaves instead of chopping. the reptile store i used to go to. (which is secretly worse than a normal pet store, and thats pretty bad) he would blend his food for the torts. so its like a smoothie! i did not like that! cause it was wayyy to soft so i was afraid about beak issues. but my fellers are fine now because of the leaves of lettuce and such. and recently i have been feeding on slate :) so we will see how that works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.