1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!
  2. Hey Guest! Pre-order your 2015 Tortoise Calendar TODAY! Proceeds go to keeping TFO online and FREE for everyone! Thanks for your love and support!

Baby Dalmatian Hermanns Tortoise For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by LongislandPhan, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongislandPhan

LongislandPhan New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to sell my Dalmatian Hermanns Tortoise. He was born in September of 2012 and he currently has a shell length of about 2 inches long and 1.6 inches wide with no bumps or scutes at all. He is truly a great little guy who has a lot of energy and curiosity, however i'm a college student and my new landlord for next year will not allow pet's in the house so i need to find him a new good home.

I'm currently located in Allentown, PA and would be willing to arrange a local meeting or i can send him to you through overnight shipping. Cost of this tortoise is $115.00 Buyer must Pay In Cash Or PayPal Only. I will provide Care sheet, Shipping container/license,and a D3 Calcium supplement. BUYER ASSUMES 100% RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS, i can obtain a quote when i know how far i'm sending it.

I will attach a link for pictures to this post and please feel free to send me a pm or email at nfera914@gmail.com for more information.
    Serious Inquiries Only

PHOTO LINK:
    http://www.hoobly.com/0mESb/dalmation-he...rtoise.htm