Avis MEP

emysbreeder

5 Year Member
I never see veins with my mag light but at 20 to 30 days they will be very dark inside if good and bright like a light bulb if bad. Most phayrei over here lay in April to August. Our emys emys lay Late August to October. That sounds almost like a captive born one I raised here. It took 13 years and weighed 40 lbs. Good Luck. Vic

Attachments

• DSCF1441.JPG
    DSCF1441.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 19

johndesiles

5 Year Member
Hello very attractive photo, in a 1 month of incubation I inform you about the change or no eggs;) at my home(with me) emys emys lays in February / Mars.
Thank you again

emysbreeder

5 Year Member
I never see veins with my mag light but at 20 to 30 days they will be very dark inside if good and bright like a light bulb if bad. Most phayrei over here lay in April to August. Our emys emys lay Late August to October. That sounds almost like a captive born one I raised here. It took 13 years and weighed 40 lbs. Good Luck. Vic

johndesiles

5 Year Member
Magnificent photo vic!

Your Manouria really made a very beautiful nest, I am very satisfied for you:)

I hope to find a day of Manouria impressa and cuora trifasciata in France.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I think John once told us that he is on Reunion Island (off the coast of Madagascar).

johndesiles

5 Year Member
I am going to try to enter contacts with a pet shop in the United States to buy a couple of Manouria Impressa
Know you or I can find a serious pet shop?
Thank you the friends

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I really doubt the Impressa will be found in a pet shop. Your best bet is through a private party.

johndesiles

5 Year Member
Thank you Yvonne
I am going to put myself has the search(research) for a couple sub grown-up NC

johndesiles

5 Year Member
I am sad, at the end of 24 days of incubation eggs of manouria emys phayrei seems fertilized:/no dark spot just man an Orange color / Red but no yellow color