Auswickia

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
I havent followed too much into it, has any improvement on treatements been found?

Qwertyuiopgsggs

Weymouth
Do a search on this forum. Just put in auswickia and a bunch of post/threads will come up
I think my yearling Sulcata could have this disease but be mostly un symptomatic, I also have a subadult Greek and although they live in separate enclosures its still in the same room. I will have to move the greek to another room, but the current enclosure simply do not fit in the space I have planned so I browsed through amazon and found this: GUTINNEEN Tortoise House Indoor Tortoise Enclosure Habitat Wooden Turtle Cage with Lamp Holder Raised Detachable Legs https://a.co/d/9gOQF6b
Would this be appropriate for it to stay for a couple of months? 4.8 inch carapass.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I think my yearling Sulcata could have this disease but be mostly un symptomatic, I also have a subadult Greek and although they live in separate enclosures its still in the same room. I will have to move the greek to another room, but the current enclosure simply do not fit in the space I have planned so I browsed through amazon and found this: GUTINNEEN Tortoise House Indoor Tortoise Enclosure Habitat Wooden Turtle Cage with Lamp Holder Raised Detachable Legs https://a.co/d/9gOQF6b
Would this be appropriate for it to stay for a couple of months? 4.8 inch carapass.
That is much too small for a 5 inch tortoise.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Like Tom said much too small. Those are not good enclosures even for a hatchling because it's too open top.