ANYONE NOTICING ANY TROUBLE WITH THE FORUM?

Laurene Puls

This one has been an ongoing problem. You can post your article somewhere else then ask a moderator to move it to the article spot for you.
I tried starting an album last night and none of my pictures were accepted. I got the old "try later".

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Not sure whether my answer is wanted here, but it has been fine for me.

Tort Love

One day I clicked into the cold dark room and something happened the phone company said I got a virus I could not use the tortoise form for over a month I missed it so much but it's all good now

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
One day I clicked into the cold dark room and something happened the phone company said I got a virus I could not use the tortoise form for over a month I missed it so much but it's all good now
Lots of viruses in The Cold Dark Room.
I currently have a sniffle, some of the armadillos have the flu and the hedgehogs have a number of minor ailments as the winter sets in.
Please call again and share a coffee. :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
@Josh problems going on in a couple areas. The on going not being able to post in tortoise/turtle articles and others can't upload pics

Robertchrisroph

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Ukiah Ca.
Just a note. It's been months since I could upload to my gallery. But everything is wonderful. What a beautiful year we have had. Much Blessed.