ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Hey Aldabraman how often do you feed your tortoises Mazrui? And does it differ for all ages?

~ Mazuri is a small percentage of our feeding sources and varies during certain seasons for our adult population. We never feed any commercial diets, etc. to anything under one year of age.

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Thank you for the info. I have been weening Groot off of the diet he/she was on and getting to a more natural way of eating. I think you were spot on when we talked about the diet. Although I have not seen any major changes I think in the long run I will see a big advantage. He/she is very active and eats well.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Thank you for the info. I have been weening Groot off of the diet he/she was on and getting to a more natural way of eating. I think you were spot on when we talked about the diet. Although I have not seen any major changes I think in the long run I will see a big advantage. He/she is very active and eats well.

~ Awesome

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Greg, I got a question a friend of mine ask me if the Aldabra's have any form of communication on is it just thru motion. I told him they whisper a lot LOL.