ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Mantissa3

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Francisco Bay Area
~ We do not know what caused the original issue. After antibiotics, etc. it continued to decay and surgery was the best option!

View attachment 152546

I'm so very glad it is a happy ending. I know that is directly related to your attentiveness and care for each individual in your herd. I've said this before (and this is probably not the last time) but I feel honored to be given this "window" into your herd, their care and beauty, and especially to learn from the level of care you give them. Thanks for sharing her story!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I'm so very glad it is a happy ending. I know that is directly related to your attentiveness and care for each individual in your herd. I've said this before (and this is probably not the last time) but I feel honored to be given this "window" into your herd, their care and beauty, and especially to learn from the level of care you give them. Thanks for sharing her story!

:D

IMG_2473.JPG

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I would think ACE Hardware would pay dearly for this branded endorsement from a perfect herd of dinotorts! LOL No other brand on earth would have anything like this - lookout Super Bowl commercial competition 2016!

~ Imagine that. I did contact Mazuri a few years back, no reply..........!