ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Alaskamike

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
Greg, great photos as always, really you should put together a book of photos ,a history of the "Aldabraman", and your charges. I know I'd buy one for the coffee table, just to show people what they really can look like all grown up (I know how to do this, if you wanna git 'er done, contact me - I'll ghost write it for ya for free LOL). I've never seen any in zoos that look better. Just shows what can be done by private breeders with allot of work and years of dedication and experience.

My "CupCake" is doing well. Knowing he/she came from your "babies" is reassuring about his health. South Florida is indeed a great place to raise an Aldabra!

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
Greg, great photos as always, really you should put together a book of photos ,a history of the "Aldabraman", and your charges. I know I'd buy one for the coffee table, just to show people what they really can look like all grown up (I know how to do this, if you wanna git 'er done, contact me - I'll ghost write it for ya for free LOL). I've never seen any in zoos that look better. Just shows what can be done by private breeders with allot of work and years of dedication and experience.

My "CupCake" is doing well. Knowing he/she came from your "babies" is reassuring about his health. South Florida is indeed a great place to raise an Aldabra!
I would gladly build you a website where you can talk about, inform and post photos of your beautiful creatures!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Greg, // I've never seen any in zoos that look better. // Just shows what can be done by private breeders with allot of work and years of dedication and experience.

~ Thank you Mike ~