ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Norma

After months of battling what we initially believed to be an eye infection, Norma needed surgery to have her eye removed. Surgery seemed very successful and she is doing great. This picture was just taken today of her resting comfortably in the field. Her appetite is good, she seems strong and active!

* Sincere thanks to Dr. Mader and the staff at Marathon Veterinary Hospital in Marathon Key, Florida.

IMG_9740.JPG

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I like Big Butts keeps popping in my head with all these big tort butt shots. LOL

That's too bad about Norma. Glad all turned out okay even though she lost an eye. Do you know what happened?

I need some of your sunny days and warm temps, going into a winter blues funk over here More sunny pics and bit tort butts and even more face shots will help

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I like Big Butts keeps popping in my head with all these big tort butt shots. LOL

That's too bad about Norma. Glad all turned out okay even though she lost an eye. Do you know what happened?

I need some of your sunny days and warm temps, going into a winter blues funk over here More sunny pics and bit tort butts and even more face shots will help

~ Thank you, Norma is recovering very well, I may make a new thread after she is fully recovered!

IMG_9873.JPG