ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
This was kinda funny, today i was in my office and i heard mating sounds. My office is set up so i can see the baby pens and the entire breeder field from my window in front of my desk. Anyway, i saw no activity, so i grabbed my camera and found this inside the barn, LOL!

IMG_3240.JPG
IMG_3241.JPG

Last edited:

Show

5 Year Member
Love them! it is great if I can take one of those young turtles .:D

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
So I keep showing my fiance all these photos...and he looks at me like "no way are we ever getting anything that ginormous." And I've always agreed...thinking aldabras are kinda like babies...I really want to touch em and feed em and play with em, but then give em back when they're crying and smelly and let someone else pay for all their supplies. But now I'm kind of thinking that maybe in 10 years or so, I might want one or three. It'll probably take me that long to convince Taylor. So Greg, you better still be in business...cause I'm putting a dibs on an Alfa baby in 10 years.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
So I keep showing my fiance all these photos...and he looks at me like "no way are we ever getting anything that ginormous." And I've always agreed...thinking aldabras are kinda like babies...I really want to touch em and feed em and play with em, but then give em back when they're crying and smelly and let someone else pay for all their supplies. But now I'm kind of thinking that maybe in 10 years or so, I might want one or three. It'll probably take me that long to convince Taylor. So Greg, you better still be in business...cause I'm putting a dibs on an Alfa baby in 10 years.

;)

IMG_3318.JPG