Age and gender

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Like others have said it's hard to give a age without the hatch date but you definitely have a very cute little hatchling.

At a guess and comparing yours with mine maybe 4/5 months but that's just a pure guess.

Is there anything in her house she could be biting on to cause the marks?. I had a little panic other week when my little ones entire face was white then I realised it was from the cuttlefish she loves to nibble on 😂..
lol my mom once panicked our red foots face had a small growth.. it was a dried piece of leaf from her greens😅

irwm

istanbul
Like others have said it's hard to give a age without the hatch date but you definitely have a very cute little hatchling.

At a guess and comparing yours with mine maybe 4/5 months but that's just a pure guess.

Is there anything in her house she could be biting on to cause the marks?. I had a little panic other week when my little ones entire face was white then I realised it was from the cuttlefish she loves to nibble on 😂..
oh its older than i thought then.

yes i look at his home but found nothing to cause these white spots including cuttlebones. i gave him a bath thinking it would come off but no. even i try to wash it with a little ear stick but didnt work.

Raquel1978

Swansea wales
oh its older than i thought then.

yes i look at his home but found nothing to cause these white spots including cuttlebones. i gave him a bath thinking it would come off but no. even i try to wash it with a little ear stick but didnt work.
Yours might be younger it's hard to tell from pics really, I had mine from a friend so I know exactly how old she/he is and I also weigh her weekly to keep a good track on her weight.
Maybe keep a track of her weight my little one was 16g when I got her and she was 3 months old she's now 85g at 8months..

irwm

istanbul
Yours might be younger it's hard to tell from pics really, I had mine from a friend so I know exactly how old she/he is and I also weigh her weekly to keep a good track on her weight.
Maybe keep a track of her weight my little one was 16g when I got her and she was 3 months old she's now 85g at 8months..
thanks for advice ill weigh him tomorrow now his sleeping🥹🐢